Saturday, June 11, 2011

self-forgivess on Trust

Osho: Trust is Not Transferable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWwMwE_phOE



Note: The following self-forgiveness was published on my Chinese blog on October 11, 2009, which I am now moving here to this English blog.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to knowledge and information, instead of living that which i have realized one and equal as myself, manifesting myself as the realization.








I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to i have to remeber the realization in order to not forget it, instead of realizing that the reason i am able to forget is because i am existing in separation from that which i am trying to remember with my mind instead of actually living the realization.







I forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to live one and equal the realization through physical application, manifesting myself as that which i have realized one and equal as myself, thus not being able to forget what i have realized and also no need for memoring the realization as merely knowledge and information.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to base my trust on my past moments according to specific applications that i feel effective, instead of trusting myself here in the moment -- a brand new moment, no attachment to the past moments.







I forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to see with common sense that if i am here in the moment completely, i can not have any attachment to the past moments that i have experienced -- i am entirely here in this new moment honouring who i really am in this entirely brand-new moment.







I forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to realize that the past moment has already passed, and i am now in the brand new moment, why would i allow myself to still be attached that which has already passed while not honouring myself here in this new moment?







I forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to realize that the power is here in this moment and when i participate in my mind and hold onto attachments towards the past moments, i am only missing the moment that is here, not completely being here honouring the moment making the fullest use of the moment here.







I forgive myself that ihave not allowed myself to see with common sense that when i am here why do i have the need to be attached to the past moments?







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from my past realizations that is of common sense.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge my past, fear my past, perceive/believe that i must separate myself from my past in order to be self-honest.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my past realizations are completely useless and that i must do exactly the opposite in order to become self-honest.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to abdicate self-trust that i have built and self-realizations from my past experiences.







I forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to define self-trust according to the past moments instead of realizing self-trust can only exist in every moment -- every moment is a new moment, I am here in the moment then i apply what is here in the moment. I do not accept myself to be defined by my past.







I am not past-defined. I am here in the moment as the moment as breath. I am brand new in every moment. I trust myself as every moment. I am not past-defined. My application is in every moment as every moment as self-trust. No attachment to the past!






I am here! I am here! I am the moment! I am in every moment! I express myself as every brand new moment! I honour myself in every new moment! I trust myself as every new moment!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the following websites:

Desteni I Process: http://desteniiprocess.com/


Desteni website: http://www.desteni.co.za/

Equal Money System: http://www.equalmoney.org/


My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/WeiWuHere?feature=mhum


My Chinese Blog: http://blog.sina.com.cn/qiudaozhe


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a DIP agent. If you like what I do, you can work with me in the DIP

No comments:

Post a Comment