Sunday, June 12, 2011

Self-Forgiveness on Judgment of the System

Note: The following self-forgiveness is based on an article published on my Chinese blog on October 11, 2009, which I am now moving here to this English blog.



I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge the system as bad.








I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word system with a negative value.







I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the system through judging the system as bad.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear the system.







I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the system to fear - and thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my own fear.







I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abdicate self-responsibility - abdicating responsibility for what i have accepted and allowed myself to be and become as the system.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge nature, the animal kingdom, and the physical manifested universe as being bad/worthless/useless because we are currently in the system and from my idea/perception/belief that the system is bad, i was judging all and everything in this world as bad.







I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from nature, animal kingdom, the physical manifested universe through judging them as bad.







I forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to realize that what makes a difference is whether we are of the system or not, not whether we are in the system (actually everything is in the system).







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge nature/animal kingdon/the physical manifested universe merely because they are in the system instead of realizing that nature/animal kingdom/the physical manifested universe has stood up within oneness and equality, taking responsibility for what has been accepted and allowed,and that the only manifestation that has not yet stood up as Life as all as one as equal is human beings who are trapped in the mind consciousness systems which human beings have perceived/believed to be who we are.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to perceive/believe that since the whole physical universe is the manifestation of the mind consciousness system, the whole physical universe deserves to be destroyed.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to justify the destruction of the physical manifested universe.







I forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to realize my oneness and equality with nature/animal kingdom/the manifested physical universe, and i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to take the manifested physical universe for granted.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that destroying the world is a solution.







I forgive mself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be trapped by perceptions/ideas/beliefs based on the mind consciousness system.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge who i am one and equal with the manifestd physical universe simply because we are currently system manifestations.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for me in the system instead of realizing that what makes a difference is whether i am of the system or not.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to desire to separate myself from what i have accepted and allowed myself to be and become as a mind consciousness system.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to take the unconditional assistance and support from nature/animal kingdom/the manifeseted physical universe for granted.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to disregard all and everything in this world, instead of realizing that i have disregarded myself as Life.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from Life as who i really am as all as one as equall as the living word as the sound harmonic expression.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to take myself for granted.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge animals to be stupid or dumb, perceiving myself to be superior/smart/intelligent, perceiving/believing that animals do not understand oneness and equality.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to justify killing/murdering animals. It is unacceptable!







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to exist in self-rightousness, superiority, and arrogance. Unacceptable!







Be in the system yet not of the system! Stand up, take self-responsibility, live who i really am as Life as all as one as equal as the living word as the sound harmonic expression.







No more judgment of nature/animal kingdom/the manifested physical universe!



No more separation from nature/animal kingdom/the manifested physical universe!



No more separation from that which stands as who i really am as Life as all as one as equal!







I am here assisting and supporting myself to be/live one and equal with nature/animal kingdom/the physical manifested universe!







I am here assisting and supporting myself as the breath of Life as Life as all as one as equal as the living word as the sound harmonic expression!



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Check out the following websites:



Desteni I Process: http://desteniiprocess.com/

Desteni website: http://www.desteni.co.za/

Equal Money System: http://www.equalmoney.org/

My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/WeiWuHere?feature=mhum

My Chinese Blog: http://blog.sina.com.cn/qiudaozhe
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a DIP agent. If you like what I do, you can work with me in the DIP

No comments:

Post a Comment