Thursday, June 2, 2011

Self Forgiveness on Sleep Paralysis

Note: the following is an expansion of an article I published in my Chinese blog on Octobor 1, 2009, which I am now moving here to my English blog.

I used to experience sleep paralysis when i was in high school and college. I remember there was a period of time when i even feared to go into sleep due to the fear of sleep paralysis and also the fear of losing awareness/myself in sleep. Here is a post on the forum that is assisting: http://desteni.co.za/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=3673


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear to go into sleep.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect going into sleep to fear - and thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my own fear.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing myself in sleep.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect losing myself in sleep to fear - and thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my own fear.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am able to lose myself.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I may not be able to wake up again from sleep.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect not being able to wake up again from sleep to fear - and thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my own fear.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to regard sleep as a form of death/preparation for death and feared to go into sleep because of fear of death.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear death.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect death to fear - and thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed my own fear.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear that i may not be able to exist any more.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect not being able to exist any more to fear - and thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed my own fear.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to want to fight with sleep.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to react in panic when i was experiencing sleep paralysis.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in panic.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be directed by panic instead of me standing as the self-directive-principle, directing myself.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to give my power away to sleep paralysis by reacting to it with fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel less than the experience of sleep paralysis - instead of standing one and equal with this pattern and direct it as myself to stop it.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to want some other people to come and wake me up while at the same time feeling embarassed to ask for help.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the emotion of feeling embarassed to ask for help.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe in the experience of embarassment to be who I am.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be directed by the experience of embarassment - instead of me directing myself and assisting and supporting myself.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear being judged if i seek help from others.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect being judged if I seek help from others to fear and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own fear.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel terrified when i can not move myself or speak or scream in sleep paralysis.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the experience of feeling terrified.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect not being able to move, speak or scream in sleep paralysis to fear - and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own fear.


I forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to realize that sleep paralysis occurs when i as who i am wake up while the mind consciousness system within me is still asleep.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the mind consciousness system within me which i defined as who i am to control my human physical body to function for me instead of existing here one and equal with and as the human physical body.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to seaprate myself from my HPB as me through the MCS by powering it through my participation in thoughts/emotions and feelings.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i need thoughts/emotions/feelings to funtion for me instead of realizing that thoughts/emotions/feelings are programs that powe and charge the mind consciousness system which separates me from the human physical body.


I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to stand one and equal as the human physical body as life and no more exist as a mind system in separation.


I forgive myselff that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into reactions/fears when I experience sleep paralysis instead of stabilizing myself and being aware of myself here as the breath of LIFE.



Self-Corrective-Statements:


I accept and realize that sleep paralysis occurs when who I am wake up without the mind consciousness system and that reactions and fear do not assist and support me in such an experience.


I do not accept and allow myself to go into reactions and fears when i experience sleep paralysis.


I accept and allow myself to stablize myself here as awareness in the breath of LIFE.


I accept and allow myself to stand one and equal with and as my human physical body as Life.

I do not accept and allow myself to be directed by fear and reactions.


I accept and allow myself to assist and support myself to transcend fear.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out the following websites:




Desteni I Process: http://desteniiprocess.com/


Desteni website: http://www.desteni.co.za/


Equal Money System: http://www.equalmoney.org/


My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/WeiWuHere?feature=mhum


My Chinese Blog: http://blog.sina.com.cn/qiudaozhe

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a DIP agent. If you like what I do, you can work with me in the DIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment