Monday, June 20, 2011

Self-Forgiveness on Perceptual Reality of the Mind

Note: The following Self-Forgiveness is based on an article that I posted on my Chinese blog on October 15, 2009.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define reality according to what i perceive through my mind within the condition of my self-definition.








I forgive myself that i have not allowed mself to realize that my mind filters information deliberately according to self-definition.







I forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to realize that what i perceive through my mind is not the true expression of the reality.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to perceive/believe that what i perceived through my mind is real and that reality is just perceptions that exists within my mind.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define what is real as the perceptions/ideas/beliefs that i have formed and created within my mind as my self-definition.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define existence as what exists within my mind as perceptions/ideas/beliefs, and created such a belief that whatever does not exist within my mind does not actually exist.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to perceive/believe that whatever does not come into mind/enter into my consciousness does not exist.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to form perceptions/ideas/beliefs about reality, and project my perceptions/beliefs/ideas onto the physical reality, perceiving/believing them to be real expressions of reality.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to justify the existence of perceptual reality and the apparent diversity of perceptual realities.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto my perceptions/ideas/beliefs because i have defined myself as them and fear losing them.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my perceptions/ideas/beliefs within my mind.







I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect losing my perceptions/ideas/beliefs within my mind to fear - and thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my own fear.







I forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to realize that whatever i fear losing is not real, who i really am as LIFE can not actually be lost - only illusions can be lost.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to filter information/perceive reality through my mind/my self-definition, ignoring deliberately what do not fit into my perceptions/ideas/beliefs of/as the mind.







I forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to realize that i have built layers upon layers upon layers of self-definitions through perceiving that which only support my self-definitions and ignoring deliberately that does not support my self-defintions.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to ignore deliberately that which i do not want to see/hear - perceiving/believing that by ignoring them they then do not exist.







I forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to realize that by perceiving reality through my mind, I am not actually standin one and equal with reality.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to exist in oblivion to what is really going on in reality by using my mind to perceive reality, creating perceptions/ideas/beliefs of the physical reality which is not what the physical reality really is and is not what is really going on in this world.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to deceive myself by defining myself as my mind, and trusting my mind to perceive and interprete myself and the world as myself for me.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to perceive/believe that i have the right to believe whatever i want to believe and that this is my free will/free choice to do so - instead of realizing that I am actually existing as a slave to my mind while believing myself to be free.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to perceive/believe that i have the right to interprete the reality at my own will, instead of realizing that I am actually justifying my illusionary perceptual reality of/as the mind.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to live in self-deception by living in my mind illusionary perceptual reality, perceiving/interpreting reality through my mind consciousness system according to my self-definitions created through thoughts/emotions/feelings/perceptions/ideas/beliefs.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to deceive myself to believe that everything in this world is OK and that this world should continue to exist as it is, by deliberately ignoring the suffering and pains of other beings in this world.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to perceive that i have the right to not see/face/consider the abuse, sufferings and pains in this world.







I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge abuse/sufferings/pains as bad - within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from abuse/sufferings/pains in this world - instead of standing one and equal with them and stop them.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to perceive that i can do nothing about the sufferings and pains of other beings so i will simply ignore them--pretending that they do not exist so that i can continue my own illusionary life.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to give up who i really am and exist as self-defeat by perceiving that i can do nothing to make a difference but to pretend that they do not exist.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as self-defeat/powerlessness/helplessness/giving up/abdication of self-responsibility.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have become numb to reports of murdings/killings/rapes/abuses/kidnappings/wars etc on newspapers, perceiving/believing that they are so far away from me and that as long as i am OK i will ignore them.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to ignore the sufferings and pains of other beings as long as they do not influence me.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to perceive/believe that i can do nothing about what is happening in this world and i will just ignore it as long as it does not influence me.







I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that by disregarding everything in this physical reality I have disregarded myself as LIFE.







I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to disregard LIFE - disregard other beings that exist in this physical reality.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to perceive/believe that it is normal to have such reports as murdings/killings/kidnappings/rapes/abuses/wars etc, and justify the existence of such manifestations of abuse of Life.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to perceive/believe that whatever i did not see/hear/feel/experience do not exist, such as the slaughtering of animals, the raping of children, wars -- from the perspective of my mind, they seem to be so far away from me that i do not feel them so they do not exist.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to disregard deliberately the sufferings and pains in other beings by saying i do not feel like bothering myself to see/face such horrific manifestations - instead of realizing that I am actually resisting to see/face myself as what I have accepted and allowed, created and manifested within and as this world as who I am.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to justify the manifestation of abuses in this reality.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from other beings by existing in deliberate ignorance of what is actually going on in this world and what beings are actually experiencing.







I forgive msyelf that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear to see the truth of this reality by deliberately ignoring that which i perceive to be uncomfortable because i know if i really see what is going on in this world i can not stand with what I am accepting and allowing.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to justify the continuatioin of abuse in this reality by ignoring them deliberately.







I forgive myself that i have not allowed myself realize that sufferings and pains are physical experiences that are real -- they are not perceptions/ideas/beliefs that exist in the mind.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the physical reality and ignore what is actually going on and being experienced in the physical reality.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to pretend that sufferings and pains do not exist, by being addicted to and lost in my mind perceptual reality -- not even able to discern between what is real and what is not real.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to justify sufferings and pains by perceiving/believing that those beings deserve to experience those sufferings and pains as a punishement.







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as my self-defintion as the perception/idea/belief that beings deserve to experience sufferings and pains. Unacceptable!







I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to give permission to sufferings and pains in other beings by saying that "i do not feel like seeing these sufferings and pains which make me uncomfortable"--self-dishonesty. Unacceptable!







I forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to realize that by disregarding the rest of the world, i have given permission of disregard of who i really am as Life.







Till here no further! Stop! No longer valid! I do not accept myself to justify my mind/self-definitions/perceptual reality/perceptions/ideas/beliefs. No justification of abuses/pains/sufferings. No! Stop!







I am here as breath as the quantum moment as Life as all as one as equal as the living word as the sound harmonic expression.







I transform myself in each and every single breath as each and every single moment till the abuse, sufferings and pains stop within me and within this world as me!







No more ignorace of what is really going on in this world. No more hiding in my mind perceptual reality!







Till here no further!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Check out the following websites:


Desteni I Process: http://desteniiprocess.com/

Desteni website: http://www.desteni.co.za/

Equal Money System: http://www.equalmoney.org/


My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/WeiWuHere?feature=mhum


My Chinese Blog: http://blog.sina.com.cn/qiudaozhe
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a DIP agent. If you like what I do, you can work with me in the DIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment