Wednesday, November 11, 2009

judgement denial resistance hesitation embarrassment

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as judgement/denial/resistance/hesitation/embarrassment instead of realizing that these are programs that my mind use to not allow myself to see the point that i am facing within self-honesty and thus they are self-dishonesties.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the point that i am facing within judgement/denial/resistance/hesitation/embarrassment instead of standing one and equal with the point as the point no matter what.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to justify judgement/denial/resistance/hesitation/embarrassment, only to continue escaping from that which i have accepted and allowed myself to be and become.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as the programs of judgement/resistance/denial/hesitation/embarrassment, instead of realizing that they are the very weapon that my mind use to prevent me from facing myself within absolute self-honesty.

I forigve myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to abuse myself within holding onto jdugement/denial/resistance/hesitation/embarrassment.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to use the excuse of judgement/denial/resistance/hesitation/embarrassment to not face myself but to hide behind self-dishonesties to perpetuate self-dishonesties.

I forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to realize that i have accepted and allowed myself to abdicate self-responsibility within jumping programs when i was faced with a separation point.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as hiding, not facing myself within self-honesty.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed msyelf to live out my self-definition as hiding within justifications/excuses/reasons as judgement/denial/resistance/hesitation/embarrassment.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to live out my self-definition as a coward of fearing to face what i have accepted and allowed myself to be and become.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that my mind actually enjoys abusing myself, playing games, pretending that i am self-honest, talking about being self-honest instead of actually doing it!

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to play the mind game of abuse.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to think that i actually care about self-honesty while at the same time playing games with my mind.

I forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to realize that i am actually enjoying abusing myself because i am playing the fucking mind game with myself, not allowing myself to actually change.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as being reluctant to see the self-dishonesties that i have accepted and allowed within me.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to say in my mind "That is me." instead of realizing that i am only fucking myself.

I forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to realize that i am actually deliberately deceiving myself within the perception/idea/belief that i can not handle the situation while the truth is that i do not want to face the self-dishonesties that i have accepted and allowed within me.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as being powerless/helpless instead of realizing that i am only using excuses to continue to exist in the deliberate ignorance of the self-dishonesties that i have accepted and allowed within me.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as a coward, fearing to face that which i have accepted and allowed myself to be and become.

I forigive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define that self-honesty is very difficult, thus preventing myself from living self-honesty in each and every single moment.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be reluctant to be absolute self-honest, instead of realizing that i am only abusing who i really am. WTF?

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define mself to fear of facing myself within absolute self-honesty in each and every single moment without judgement/denial/resistance/hesitation/embarrassment.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to live out the self-definition as manipulation.

I forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to realize that i am actually manipulating myself to not see the self-dishonesties that i have accepted and allowed myself to be and become.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to perceive that as long as i hide behind my mind, i will not have to take responsibility for myself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to abdicate self-responsibility within hiding behind my mind.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to perceive/believe that i can hide behind my mind, instead of realizing that i am only manipulating myself/abusing myself and there are consequences.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to say in mind "Even there are consequences, so what? I don't care."

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to disregard the consequences that i have created within me and within this world, within this i am abdicating responsibility towards who i really am.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not really care what other people are experiencing in this world.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to think that i really care what other beings are experiencing in this world instead of realizing that it is actually a perception/idea/belief and is not real.

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to live out my self-definition of disregard towards other beings in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment