Thursday, November 5, 2009

Amalgamtion/knowledge/information

I have used my mind to form a perception/idea/belief about amalgamation with the substance as Sound as Life as all as one as as equal. The mind is a mirror and the world is in reverse. Amalgamation is not to 'take in'/hold onto/possess/cosume/desire. Amalgamation is to let go of each and every single self-definition/disentangle each and every single relationship that has been formed based on separation. Separation=Relationship=Self-Definition. Letting go/Disentangling relationship is IN FACT amalgamation of separation points. After all the separation points have been taken in IN FACT = all relationships disentangled, self exists within nonduality = self exists as Subastance as Sound as Life as all as one as equal IN FACT. Although self is manifested within the human physical body, self can recoganize all and everything in existence as self as Substance as Sound as Life as all as one as equal -- there is no duality and ego boundary = equality and oneness IN FACT = Self is HERE IN FACT. Everywhere is HERE. Everything is HERE.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to form a perception/idea/belief about amalgamtion.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel frustrated if i do not understand something yet, and will simply deny/resist/judge that which i did not understand as stupid/nonsense/bullshit, so that i will not feel frustrated/bad about myself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to perceive/believe that i should understand/know all and everything, and desire to know all and everything, defining myself according to knowledge and information.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for not knowing something, and feel frustrated/bad about myself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to knowledge and information, placing value/worth/meaning/importance on knowledge and information.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to give permission to the program of worshiping knowledge and information to direct/control/enslave me.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel inferior if i do not know something, fearing other people know that i do not know, fearing other people judge me that i do not know something.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to form a defensive/protective behavior of judging that which i do not know/understand, regard it to be stupid, ignore it, seclude myself from it, so that i will hold onto my self-definition as apparently know-it-all, superior.

I stop protecting my self-definition according to knowledge and information.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to participate in my mind in the thought/image/picture of hurting/harming those that spoken/written something i did not understand = being spiteful = protecting/defending my self-defintion.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel threatened by those that can speak/write something that i did not understand.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto my self-definition as know-it-all and superior, fearing to lose my self-definition. I stop! I kill my self-definition as knowledge and information!

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to suppress my self-definition according to knowledge and information, fearing to lose it, instead of standing one and equal with it/as it and stop it completely entirely.

I forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to realize that knowledge and information is not real because it can be lost = it is not who i really am = who i really am as Substance as Sound as Life as all as one as equal is that which can not be lost in any way whatsoever.

I forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to realize that my mind will do whatever it takes to protect itself. So i stand absolute, giving no chance to my mind to abuse who i really am as who we all really are.

I let go completely entirely. I disentangle each and every single relationship completely entirely.

I amalgamate myself with who i really am as who we all really are as Substance as Sound as Life as all as one as equal!

I am amalgamation of Substance as Sound as Life as Letting go of/Disentangling all relationships as Breakding down all self-definitions as stopping all separation points.

No comments:

Post a Comment