Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Attention

I have found that there were times when i lost focus and was up in my mind participating in my mind secretly. When i breathed in to bring myself back here, i was still actually in that status of losing focus. It is very frustrating as i did not stop the thoughts and images in my mind. This habitual pattern has become so much a part of me that i have lived it out completely without awareness that i was actually not bringing myself back here when i breathe in.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to give permission to my mind to divert my attention from HERE as breath and lose focus while participating in my mind secretly.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as the habitual behavior of losing focus.

I forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to be aware when i was losing focus and participating secretly in my mind in thoughts/pictures/images in my mind.

I forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to be aware of my eyes, the movements and my focus and attention.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to live out the pattern of having a vacant stare while participating in my secret mind with thoughts/pitures/images.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to identify myself with the habitual pattern of having vacant stares.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to perceive that having a vacant stare is cool and desire to pretend to be cool.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to desire to present myself as being cool/different/unique.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to perceive/believe that i can not stop the thoughts/pictures/images in my mind.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the pictures/thoughts/images within my mind, giving my power away to them, allowing them to manipualte/enslave/abuse/control me, instead of me standing one and equal with them as them, stoping and directing them.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as easy to lose focus and attention, instead of realizing that it is this definition that i have accepted and allowed within me that is causing me to not be aware of my participation in my mind.

I forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to be aware of the movement of my eyes and observe when i lose focus and attention.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to live out my self-definition as losing focus and attention instead of realizing that i am giving permission to it.

I stop. Till here no further.

I am breath as awareness as presence as focus as attention Here in every moment.

I am breath here. I am attention. I am focus. I do not accept myself to deliberately lose focus or attention to participate in my mind to abuse who i really am.

I am breath of Life as Life as all as one as equal Here.

I am self-discipline. I am self-dedication. I am self-committment. I am self-direction. I am self-trust. I am self-honesty. I am Here. I am Life as all as one as equal.

No comments:

Post a Comment