Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Freedom/obligation/responsibility

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define freedom as "free will" "free choice" -- I can do whatever i want to do -- free from self-responsibility, instead of realizing that free will and free choice are not real but justification of self-interest.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define freedom as free from self-responsibility, regarding self-responsibility as constraint and limitation.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to dislike being "bounded" by self-responsibility which indicates that i have not allowed myself to embrace self-responsibility as who i really am as Life as all as one as equal.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to confuse the two words responsibility and obligation, instead of realizing that Life is not obligation, but Life is absolute self-responsibility.

What is the difference between obligation and responsibility?

Obligation is something i perceive to have been imposed on me which i am reluctant to take. So it is a passive acceptance. Responsibility is a different story. When i realize that who i really am is Life as all as one as equal, I am left with only one impulse that is to bring all back to Life as all as one as equal -- this is absolute self-responsibility and it is who i really am. So i realize that the absolute self-responsibility as who i really am as Life as all as one as equal becomes the expression of me as who i really am -- I am WILLING to take this responsibility because it is the very meaning of my existence -- it is me. See, huge difference. The only reason one can perceive Life as an obligation is because the being has not yet understood/realized self as Life.

I forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to realize that the reason i perceive Life to be an obligation is because i have not yet embraced who i really am but trapped within mind consciousness system based self-interest.

I forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to realize that free will/free choice serve only as justification of self-interest, which indicates limitation of the mind.

I am willing to take absolute self-responsibility as who i really am as Life as all as one as equal.

I stop confusion between obligation and responsibility.

I forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to realize that any resistance toward self-responsibility as who i really am as who we all really are as Life as all as one as equal indicates enlightened self-interest and needs to be forgiven.

I give up all my self-interest to embrace who i really am as Life as all as one as equal. That is who i really am!

Life as all as one as equal is the foundation of any value/worth/meaning. Any value/worth/meaning without Life as all as one as equal as foundation is the abuse of who we really are as Life as all as one as equal. Within this new view of value/worth/meaning, my personal self-interest holds no value/worth/meaning in any way whatsoever, but the abuse of who i really am as Life as all as one as equal. And i simply can not accept it. There is no resistance in dropping my self-interest. HAHA!!! Kill self-interest!!! Kill myself as self-interest!!!

Why would absolute self-responsibility be freedom? Because it is who i really am! I can not choose not to be who i really am, can I? That would be self-dishonesty. If i am self-dishonest and hold onto self-interest, dishonouring who i really am, can that be called freedom? I am who i really am, am not i free? !

WOW, never thought that absoulte self-responsibility is where true freedom exists. The apparent free will/free choice is where limitation hides. Everything is in reverse.

I am self-responsibility as Life as all as one as equal.

I am here as breath as Life as all as one as equal as the living word as the sound harmonic expression as who i really am as who we all really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment