Friday, May 13, 2011

Obligation vs Responsibility

The difference between obligation and responsibility. From my experience, obligation is something that is done with resistance or reluctance while responsibility is self-motivated self directive action - the ability to respond to Self as LIFE.



Life is not an obligation. What is best for all is not an obligation. To do what is best for all is honouring who I really am as Life as all as one as equal - thus no resistance or reluctance. Resistance to what is best for all is indication of self-definitions of self-interest.

The ultimate and only agreement of Life as who I really am as who we really are as the ultimate oneness and equality as all as one as equal is to bring Life itself into living manifestation. This is the inherent nature of Life. Thus we do what is best for all - not out of obligation but out of self-responsibility and self-realization.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define LIFE as an obligation.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist LIFE as who I really am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from LIFE as indicated by the resistance of LIFE.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to my mind and believe myself to be the mind which I have accepted as who I am - within this, separating myself from LIFE.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word LIFE through connecting the word obligation to LIFE.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the word obligation within the word LIFE - in separation of myself.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define LIFE as a word which I see through my

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to attempt to comprehend LIFE through my mind and give LIFE a definition that I am able to understand through my mind - believing that is LIFE while it is my interpretation of LIFE.


I forgive myself that I have not accepted LIFE as who I am.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive/believe that LIFE exist outside of me separate from me.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto the memory when my mother once said 'then you are enslaved by LIFE' - spoken from the starting point of spitefulness.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to my mother's words.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel that I have been influced by my mother's words instead of realizing that I am only able to be influenced if I give it permission.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give permission for my mother's words to influence me - instead of realizing that I have given permission for my own self-enslavement.


I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I may perceive LIFE to be separate from me and get lost in this perception.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect my perception of LIFE to be separate from me and getting lost in such a perception to fear - thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my own fear.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create and manifest my fear of being lost in the separation from LIFE through my participation in the mind.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist what is best for all - instead of realizing that I am resisting/denying who I really am as LIFE.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the backchat 'irrelevant' when it comes to what is best for all.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive what is best for all as empty words because I have not yet lived the words as who I am one and equal.


I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to substantiate the words what is best for all through living the words as who I am in practical application in my world.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give permission for my ego to take over me through my participation in the backchat 'irrelevant' when it comes to what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define doing what is best for all as an obligation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to listen to my mind telling me that 'I am not interested' - instead of realizing this is me of self-interest of the mind justifying self-interest.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to justify self-interest through participating in the backchat 'I am not interested' when it comes to what is best for all.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to turn something that I previously would like to do into an obligation which I then resists doing.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define what is best for all as something I am forced to do instead of realizing that what is best for all is the self-directive action of who I really am as LIFE.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the thought 'I will do whatever it takes to fight against whatever imposed on me'.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist in the perception that I am being forced to do something even when it is not in fact - but a perception of myself - because of my past experiences when I almost transformed everything I do into a forced action which created extensive resistance.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create the bizzare pattern - when I am doing something that I actually enjoy, I then go into the experience of the perception that it is an obligation and then I exist in resistance towards it.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed mself to define myself as the pattern of transforming that which I know I would enjoy doing into an obligation which I resist doing.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to and as the polarity of forcing and resisting.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to transform my expression into a forcing/resisting polarity construct.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sabotage that which I enjoy doing through forcing it into an obligation which I resist.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to prevent myself from enjoying what I do.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define joy as purely of the mind and that I am not allowed to have any expression of joy.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry with myself for not allowing the expression of joy to flow as me.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create such a definition of suffering when doing what I do.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as the pattern of suffering when doing what I do.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to my past expreiences when I did not allow myself to enjoy what I do.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create such a perception/interpretation that I am not allowed to enjoy doing anything that is directly Desteni related - within this deliberately making my experience of participation in my world difficult when it is completely unnecessary.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry with myself for deliberately making my epxerience difficult.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed my mind to act like a big boss over my shoulder - telling me what to do - judging and talking bullshit.


I forgive myself that I hae accepted and allowed myself to exist in the delusion that I am being forced to do everything and resist extensively because of this delusion/interpretation that I created by myself.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to victimize myself while I created and manifested these experiences as myself through my acceptance and allowance.


Self-suggestion:
Stop the perception of being forced to do everything. Stop the perception that what I do is an obligation and thus existing in resistance. Stop the 'forcing' action in polarity to 'resistance' when what I do does not require being forced. Allow myself to enjoy myself. Enjoy what I truly enjoy doing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the following websites:


Desteni I Process: http://desteniiprocess.com/


Desteni website: http://www.desteni.co.za/


Equal Money System: http://www.equalmoney.org/


My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/WeiWuHere?feature=mhum

My Chinese Blog: http://blog.sina.com.cn/qiudaozhe

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a DIP agent. If you like what I do, you can work with me in the DIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment