Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Alignment in the Process

A really fascinating post on the Desteni forum: http://desteni.co.za/forum/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=13149

Who I really am is Life as all as one as equal. It is my responsibility to honour myself as LIFE. How to honour who I really am as Life? To do what is best for all in every moment of every breath.

As I see currently the most effective applications that assists and supports myself in honouring myself as Life is: application of Breath awareness + What is best for all in my current situation specifically within the education system.

I have been struggling in establishing myself here as breath consistently. Why? I have realized that I have not been effective in being self-disciplined in assisting and supporting myself to live as breath within awareness - not realizing that in my action of not applying myself with self-discipline I am not only prolonging my own process but also prolonging process of all as one - I am not only responsible for myself but all as one as Self.

I am able to have access to Desteni materials. However, there are also many others who do not even have an opportunity to access these materials, such as those in China Mainland. Thus what is my responsibility? To assist and support myself to stand up as Life and be effective in assisting and supporting myself first to be able to assist and support all others as myself to stand up for Self as LIFE. What is best for all from my specific placement in this world? Have I realized my specific placement in this process? I grew up in China and I know both English and Chinese. As I see currently through assessment of my background and situation, I will contribute most (eventually) in China in this process of bringing Heaven on Earth through the establishment of the Equal Money System. So this is my responsibility in the process. This is my alignment with the Process. This is my responsibility towards who I really am as LIFE. This is the part that I need to bring in this Process. If I do not bring my part, I am dishonouring who I really am as Life as all as one as equal!

My process is not all about me as an individual being, but about who I really am as Life as all as one as equal. I am not only responsible in my onw process, but also responsible in the Process of all realizing self as LIFE one and equal. Within perceiving/believing that this process is about me as an individual and not taking my responsibility as all as one as equal as Life, I then exist in self-dishonesty - dishonouring who I really am as Life as all as one as equal. No individual free will and free chocie. Free will and free choice is the justification of self-dishonesty/self-interest/spitefulness.

Am I being self-disciplined? Am I assiting and supporting myself diligently and effectively? Am I doing what is best for all in every moment of every breath? No, there are aspects in my world where I can assist and support myself to be more effective. Why don't I assist and support myself to be diligent, effective and specific? Why do I indulge in my mind? Why do i give my power away to my mind? Why do I allow my mind to direct me instead of me directing myself? Why do I allow myself to give into limitation? Why do I still indulge in self-interest?

Dishonouring who I really am as Life as all as one as equal can not be tolerated! If I do not bring my part and honour who I really am as Life as all as one as equal, I will be replaced and removed according to my acceptance and allowance. It is simple equation. Get your ass in gears! Stop the daydreaming! Come on man! Don't you see what the fuck you are doing? You! Wake up! Take self-responsibility and Live!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The above is a revision of a blog post that I publised on my Chinese blog on JULY-16-2009 which I am now moving here to this English blog.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the following websites:
Desteni I Process: http://desteniiprocess.com/


Desteni website: http://www.desteni.co.za/


Equal Money System: http://www.equalmoney.org/


My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/WeiWuHere?feature=mhum


My Chinese Blog: http://blog.sina.com.cn/qiudaozhe
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a DIP agent. If you like what I do, you can work with me in the DIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment