Sunday, February 28, 2010

accepatance of self as a system

"the point most resisted by each is to actually understand how you became ROB in detail --to see how easy it is to become programmed -- then you will not allow yourself to be programmed and you are empowered to stop such an existence ."

I forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to realize that all that i am at this moment is a system.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the system as bad and judge/resist/deny/reject the system.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be reluctant to see that i am IN FACT a system.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear to see myself as who/what i am as a system that i have accepted myself to be and become.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself perceive that it is defeating to see myself as a system instead of realizing that not seeing myself IN FACT as who/what i am is separation and has no power to make a difference and that this actually creates real self-defeat.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to say 'Nah. i don't wann see.' instead of realizing that this is resistance/denial/rejection/abdication and is creating separation.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from who/what i am as a system and that all that exists is system.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear to see the fact and react to the fact that all that exists is system.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel defeated to see/understand that all is system and do not want to understand this point -- system resisting and creating separation.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for being a system.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to perceive that i am a system i deserve to be punished and i actually punish myself everytime i find systematic patterns.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear to accept myself as a system -- who and what i am right now.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to resist studying/investigating/understanding all the facets/details of the functionings of myself as a system because i have regarded this as a huge amout of work -- self honestyly have a look -- am i really interested in making a difference?

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be unwilling to admit/see myself as who and what i have accepted and allowed myself to be and become -- a system.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to project myself as a superior/good/honest being, and that i am apparently more than other people, instead of realizing that this is a projection that i present myself to be.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to want to present myself to be more than who i am--who i have accepted and allowed myself to be and become.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to present myself as being superior/knowledgable with the interaction of my family.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear to live the words as who i am.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to want to hide/protect the patterns that i have created as myself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to deliberately hide/protect that i do not want other people to see within me so that i can continue to exist in self-dishonesty because apparently no one can know it.

I forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to realize that presenting myself as a projection an indea within me is self-dishonesty.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to belive/imagine myself to be something more than who/what/how i am right now.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to form an idea of desteni people being all perfect beings having transcended etc instead of realizing that this is an idea that i am presenting myself to be and that this is not real.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define self-acceptance as accepting who, what and how i am as it is and that it's all i'll ever be -- that is not self-acceptance, this is submission.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define self-acceptance as submission.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear self-acceptance because i have defined self-acceptance as submission -- what i have understood to be self-defeat.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to live out my self-definition as resistance -- deliberately disregard/ignore what/who/how i have accepted and allowed myself to be and become.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be reluctant to see how i have created myself as a system and how i am functioning as a program.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to resist investigating/studying/understanding myself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define informing myself of what/who/how i am and function as a system as self-disohonesty because i have defined information as bad and resisted information.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to resist the information that is supportive and assisting.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge information and study and understanding because i have believed that desteni does not support understanding.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define understanding as information and knowledge and within this resisted understanding.

I forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to realize that by separating myself from myself as a MCS i have ended up in the position of abuse.

I forgive myself that i have not allowed msyelf to realize that anything that i did from the starting point of separation has no meaning/value/worth in any way whatesoever, because i am only creating separation.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel defeated that what i did has no meaning/value/worth because i have done what i did from the starting point of separation.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel disappointed/angry/frustrated that what i did is meaningless/valueless because i have created more separation through my application with the starting point of separation.

I forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to realize that i willl only create more separation from the starting point of separation.

I forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to realize that i have no power to direct myself as the system unless i stand one and equal with and as the system and study/investigate/understand what/who/how i function as a system in all its facets and details.

I forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to assist and support myself to see with self-honesty what/who/how i have accepted and allowed myself to be and become.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to resist in understanding myself as a design as the system in details and in all its facets.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge study/investigation and understanding, because i have defined these all related to information, knowledge and memory so that they are not allowed.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define study/investigation and understanding as merely information/knowledge and memory instead of realizing that this is limitation, because study/investigation and understanding is not merely information, knoledge and memory but practical living -- living the realizations and understandings practically in the physical.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to realize that i have created a complete separation through believing me to be more than who/what/how i am.

I forgive myself that i have presented myself as being honest, fearing to write out my patterns and how i deal with them, because then that will mean that i am no differet than other people.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to want to present myself as apparently being different from other people so that i can have a feeling of being special/unique.

I forgive myselff that i have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as being knowledgable/insightful.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to want to set myself apart from the rest of the world which i have put on self-value and self-worth and which makes me feel that i am special.

i forgive myself that i have acceptted and allowed mysel fto want to regarded as being special.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to resist writing my everyday life on my Chinese blog because then that will mean that i am no diffferent than other people experiencing the shit that i have accepted and allowed myself to be and become.

I forgive myselff that i have accepted and allowed myself to want to present myself as being different from other people instead of exposing all self-dishonesties.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i fear to expose my self-dishonesties instead of realizing that fear in itself is self-honesty because it is an excuse for why i do not honour who i really am in every moment as every breath.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to belive that i have already written enough self-forgivenesses which is actually resistance towards taking this point out completely and work through it.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to exist in the illusion that i am apparently good/self-honest while at the same time experiencing myself as the shit that i am doing to myself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be obsessed/possessed by the idea that i have formed about myself which is an illusion and i will end up in abuse.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to give permission to such abuses to continue just to protect the self-interest which is the idea/image that i have formed about myself.

I forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to be actually honest with myself to work through what/who/how i have accepted and allowed myself to be and become.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the amout of work that i need to do is so much that i am not able to handle.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myselff to limit myself within the amout of information that i am albe to handle, instead of realizing that this is self-limitation.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe myself to be less than what i am capable of -- which is me accepting self-limitation throught the trained mind scenarios.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to exist in resistance towards facing the patterns that i have accepted and allowed myself to be and become and will find all kinds of excuses and justifications to not work with myself to remove the systematic programs that i have accepted myself to be and become.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to disempower myself through separating myself from myself as a system.

I forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to realize that only when i stand equal and one with myself as all that i am currently as a system do i have the power to change myself and my world and then the whole world in its entirety.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to form such a perception/idea/belief that working with myself and investigate/study/understand myself as a system is to seclude myself from the world and exist in isolation -- this is an idea that i have formed about working with myself and seclusion/isolation is part of the program and thus can not be allowed to continue to exist but to be deprogrammed.

I forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to go into specifics of when/where/how i have created myself as the constructs/patterns/behaviors in detail -- all the aspects of the whole point so that i am able to actually change myself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to simply use the words -- this can not be accepted -- in the attempt to dismiss the whole point, instead of assisting and supporting myself to not suppress the point but to deal with it study/investigate/understand the whole design of the point that i have created and within the understanding to direct myself to stop such a design and walk the physical corrective action so that i physically stop the pattern.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to suppress the point that opens up by stating -- it can not be accepted -- and then suppress the point while the point do not just disappear -- it comes back again and again and again, requiring me to open the point up and deal with it -- not just to suppress it.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to form a pattern of suppressing the points that come up instead of openinig it up and dealing with it within self-honesty to investigate/study/understand how i have designed myself as such a pattern.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i am not able to deal with some patterns that have existed for a long time because they just seem to not go away.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel defeated by the patterns/thoughts that come back again and again and again and within this acceptance of self-defeat i manifested myself as giving up -- not dealing with the point but let the point to fuck with me while i become numb of such an experience.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to form such a perception/idea/belief that there is no way that i am able to stop some points -- instead of realizing that this is the indication of the trained mind pattern -- me being trained to exist as self-defeat and me fucking myself automatically.

I forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to realize that i have formed a pattern of self-fuckedness through allowing myself to be dictated by my MCS.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to react in self-defeat when i am dealing with a point that come up.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to live out my self-definition of resistance and self-defeat towards working with the point that open up and will experience myself as powerlessness and helplessenes and anger and hate and irritation and reluctance...

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel that i am being tortured by the system and my mainfested experience and feel that i do not know what to do about it.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to live out my self-definition as self-defeat/giving up/powerlessness/helplessness/blame/hate/anger/irritation/dispondency.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that there is no way out that the only thing that is left is just suffering.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to justify suffering and believe that i do not deserve to enjoy myself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i can not enjoy myself and that i do not allow myself to enjoy myself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to prevent myself from enjoying myself because i perceive enjoying myself to be sinful. I stop such a definition! I give permission for me to enjoy myself every moment as every breath Here within the consideration of what is best for all.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to form such a perception/idea/belief that enjoying self is self-interest and self-dishonesty and thus is invalid.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to prevent myself from self-satisfaction, because i have defined self-satisfaction as self-interest and self-dishonesty.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to form an idea of enjoying self/self-satisfaction as self-interest/self-dishonesty/sin within which i have prevented myself from enjoying myself and being satisfied with myself.

I forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to realize that self-honesty is not in contradiction with enjoying self and being satisfied with self, instead self-honesty is the greatest self-satisfaction and sefl-enjoy because self is in authentic self-expression.

I forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to enjoy doing what is best for all and enjoy/being satisfied with myself to be who i really am.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to form such a perception/idea/belief that if i am satisfied with myself i will not be able to improve/progress.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to always want to become better than myself as an idea out there, projected.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to deliberately make myself suffer so that i can move myself, instead of realizing that this is not self-movement.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe "There is no best but only better."

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to use dissatisfaction to motivate myself to move myself to become better -- using something as projected idea where only than can i accept myself and be satisfied with myself, instead of realizing that this is impossible because what i am applying and what i am living is self-dissatisfaction and what i will only manifest and create is equal and one as self-dissatisfaction -- from self-dissatisfaction can not reach self-satisfaction as this is contradiction -- i must first accept myself apply self-satisfaction for me to experience myself as self-satisfaction.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to deliberately derogate myself to make myself feel bad so that i am not proud of myself and that i can achieve something more.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to live out my self-definition as self-dissatisfaction and justify self-dissatisfaction as my 'philosophy' -- totally fucked.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto self-dissatisfaction because i believe that self-dissatisfaction is what i have realized and proves that i am insightful. I stop.

I forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to accept myself unconditionally but only be able to accept myself when i have achieved something and within this process i will always experiecne self-dissatisfaction.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to live out my self-definition as obsession with results -- defining everything that i do according to the result that i get.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that being practical is to be only concerned with results as what my father has lived.

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate process from results, perceiving/believing that they are not consistent with each other.

I forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to realize that the journey and the destination are equal and one as self as what self accepts and allows -- whether self stands as Life or not.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it is not OK for me to enjoy myself -- this can not be tolerated.

I enjoy myself as who i really am as LIFE as all as one as equal as Here in every moment as every breath.

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear that if i am satisfied with myself i will not be able to move myself/expand myself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to belive that self-movement/self-expansion requires dissatisfaction instead of realizing that movement based on dissatisfaction is not real self-movement -- real self-mvement is based on the understanding of who self really is as Life as all as one as equal and what is required to be done of what is best for all to honour self as Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment