Friday, December 18, 2009

Self-care

Do i really care for myself as who i really am? If i am, i can not allow myself to continue self-dishonesty to abuse myself. Self-care means self-responsibility. I really care for myself, i will take full responsibility for myself and i will not allow myself to continue existing as self-dishonesty. Self-interest which is placed over what is best for all as one as equal as Life as who i really am as who we really are is self-dishonesty and self-abuse, leading to self's own destructiona and eternal death. When i see this, can i continue to allow myself to exist as such? Wouldn't that an indication that i actually did not care for who i really am? If i really care for myself, i would have done something to stop it!!!

Holding self-interest is not self-care at all. Holding onto self-interest is self-abdication -- the abdication of who i really am as Life as all as one as equal. Stopping self-interest does not mean that i do not care for myself -- rather it is really caring for self and taking absolute self-responsibility for myself as who i really am as Life as all as one as equal. Letting go of all the self-interest is real self-care with the understanding and standing of what is real self as Life as all as one as equal within absolute self-responsibility -- i take myself into full consideration -- i am doing this for myself as myself -- i am not doing this out of some perceived obligation or fear of judgement or wanting to become a good person or wanting to be admitted or admired or appreciated or devoting myself to an idea/value system that i have programmed/taught -- none of these! I am letting of all the self-interest because i see who i really am and i take full responsibility for who i really am. This is an action/proof that i really care for myself as who i really am without compromise!!!

The world is in reverse.

No comments:

Post a Comment