Sunday, April 24, 2011

Starting point of creation and Process

I am currently in the process of reorganizing my blogs. I have one Chinese blog(http://blog.sina.com.cn/qiudaozhe) and one English blog which is this one. There are some articles that I wrote in English previously and placed  in my Chinese blog which I am now moving to this English blog (with possible corrections/modifications). The following is one of those articles (with date indicated).



Starting point of creation and Process

(2009-06-14 06:56:47)

The starting point is very important.

We create/manifest/experience from our starting point. Creation/manifestation/experience is equal and one with the starting point.

The starting point of creation has changed. The previous starting point of creation is of separation. Thus we manifested creation as consciousness manifested as mind consciousness systematic reality within which we experience ourselves as mind consciousness systems--all outflows of our starting point of separation.

Now the starting point of creation has changed to equality and oneness as all as one as equal. The constructs that has ever supported separation has been removed--thus separation is no longer supported--but the new starting point of oneness and equality as all as one as equal is supported!

The Process is about our starting point - transforming our starting point from separation to oneness and equality as life as all as one as equal as the living word as who we really are every here moment as breath within and as self-honesty/self-trust as self walk the princle of equality and oneness manifesting heaven on/as earth.

So I have to be very careful about my starting point - because I manfiest/experience my starting point - I must make sure my starting point is not of separation but of life as all as one as equal as the living word as who I really am.

Within applying self-forgiveness, realise that self-forgiveness is self as self, not applying self-forgiveness from the starting point of separation. Some points of separation in applying self-forgivenss are wanting/desiring to change/lessen a consequence; comparing/competeing with others in the Process etc.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare/compete with other desteni forum members and within this comaprison/competition I perceived myself to be less than/inferior to other forum memebers and want/desire to be one and equal with them, not realising the starting point of such a want/desire is separation.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realise that comparison/competition is of separation.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realise that the inferiority that I have experienced is unnecessary and needs to be released.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realise that by wanting/desiring to be one and equal with others as me, I am actually existing in/as separation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from others through participation in comparison/competition.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to form an idea of oneness and equality which is based on separation and attempted to become my idea of oneness and equality with other beings as me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive/believe that only after I have done something/achieved something/been somebody else can I be one and equal with other beings as me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive/believe that I have achieved oneness and equality with other beings as me after I have done specific applications instead of realising I only succeeded in deceiving myself into my idea of oneness and equality which is not the absolute self-realisation of oneness and equaltiy.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realise that I am already one and equal with other beings as me and that I only simply need to realise it for/as myself.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realise that I do not need to do specific applications in order to become/achieve oneness and equality -I only need to realise oneness and equality.

I forgive myself that I have accpeted and allowed myself to manipulate/interprete my experience to appear to be more than who I really am/what I really experienced.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that others have done something stupid or are not able to do something that I am able to, within this imagination/illusionary scenario, I gained a feeling of being more than/superior while regarding others as less than, and in order to hold onto this feeling of being more than/superior I experienced in my mind illusionary reality I persuaded myself that what I imagined in my mind to be real to justify my experience.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the inferiority that I have actually experienced by fearing to face/avoiding the inferiority within me, instead I attempted/tried to cover the inferiority with illusionary superiority that I created in my mind illusionary reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto the illusionary superiority that I have experienced in my mind illusionary reality, fearing to face the actual experience of me as inferiority which I have accepted and allowed within me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be addicted to my mind/the illusionary mind reality to escape from what i actually experience.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be addicted to the illusion of superiority/strength/intelligence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear to face what is real/fear to face the true nature that I have accepted and allowed within me.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to be brave enough to face the true nature of me that I have accepted and allowed within me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive/believe myself to be less than what I actually experienced, fearing to face what is real, hiding in illusion, separating myself from what is real here.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the true nature that I have accepted and allowed within me, perceiving/believing myself to be incapable/powerless to face the true nature of me, instead I chose to escape from what is real here and live in a mind illusionary reality where I can experience myself to be superior/worthy/valuable/powerful as I wish.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be dependent on the mind to create a mind illusionary reality for me to experience myself as superior/worthy/valuable/powerful.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to my mind and the mind illusionary reality, hold onto my mind, and fear losing my mind and my mind illusionary reality where I experience myself to be superior/worthy/valuable/powerful.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that what I experience in my mind is real.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be so stuck in my mind that I can not discriminate between what is real and what is not real/what I actually experienced and what I did not actually experience but manipulated/interpreted my experience in my mind and believed it to be real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to manipulate/tamper with my experience in my mind and believe the experience after manipulation to be real.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to be absoultely self-honest about my experience without interpretation and manipulation through my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be dependent on my mind to experience myself which is of separation.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realise that I have been so stuck in my mind illusionary reality that I am not aware when I manipulate/interprete my experience.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realise that I have been so sophisticated in manipulating/interpretation my experience that without absolute self-honesty I do not recoginse/see/realise the manipulation/interpretation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify why I should continue existing in/as defining myself as my mind/mind illusionary reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my mind, fear losing my mind illusionary reality where I experience/perceive/define myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in deliberate self-dishonesty, using justifications/excuses to continue existing in/as my mind.

Till here no further.

I stop existing in/as my mind depending on my mind to perceive/experience myself in an illusionary reality.

I stop defining mysself as my mind.

I stand one and equal as life as all as one as equal.

I assist and support myself to be effective in applying myself within/as the principle of equality and oneness as life within/as self-honesty/self-trust/self-expression.

I direct. I will. I move. I act. I apply. I express. I live.

I live/walk the principle of equality and oneness as life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Desteni website: http://www.desteni.co.za/


Equal Money System: http://www.equalmoney.org/
Desteni I Process: http://desteniiprocess.com/
 
My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/WeiWuHere?feature=mhum
 
My Chinese Blog:  http://blog.sina.com.cn/qiudaozhe

No comments:

Post a Comment