Monday, April 25, 2011

Self and Self-Expression

The following is a modification and expansion of a blog post I published on my Chinese blog on 2009-7-23.


A quote from desteni: "thus in applying forgiveness in every moment, before acting or speaking, making sure I stand as self awareness as me and correct what is necessary within (which is that which had been the cause through acceptance and allowance by me to manifest what exist within me and my world that is not of who I really am)"

I did not understand self. I formed an idea that self is only within which is defined as a personality while the outer world from my previous understanding is more of a random environment, instead of realizing that by the law of my being the inner reality as me is one and equal with the outer reality as my world as me. So Self exists both within and without - one and equal. Self is the origin - all points all sources of this reality. This is the correction of the misconception that I have formed about self.

The perception of 'something outside self separate from self' is an indication of separation - 'outside self' is not restricted to self's external world - all the points that self has separated self from is OUTSIDE SELF both within and without within the realization that self exists both within and without one and equal. All separation points are represented/contained by/as the mind as thoughts, emotions and feelings. If I have any thoughts, emotions and feelings, I am existing in self-separation. Yet it is not to judge separation but to stand one and equal Here with it and stand up from it and stop/correct self. Thus I correct myself within and live the solution without through/by/as Common Sense as what is best for all in every moment.

Self expression is not about expressing something towards somebody/something. It is shared in Desteni materials that Self-Honesty = Self-Trust = Self-Expression. So my current defintion of Self-expression would be: expression of self as who I am within/as self-trust as self-honesty. The starting point of self has to be self-honesty. Within Self-honesty, I can start to build self-trust. If the starting point is self-dishonesty,then I cannot trust myself because everything that flows from self-dishonesty is a lie. Within self-trust, I can express myself within my living expression the trust of/as who I am in/as self-honesty.

However, how to 'get' from inner awareness to outer expression? Infinite moment between the in breath and the out breath - common sense as taking into consideration what is best for all in the moment.

In every moment as every breath we stand as life, within Common Sense as what is Best for All in every moment to drive the existence into the manifestation that is Best for All.

I realize much of what I have written here is still knowledge and information - not yet a self living expression as who I am. It is a process for me to learn what self-honesty/self-trust/self-expression actually means in practical application.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as something within/as my body separate from everything else in reality.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize my oneness with/as all of existence.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not even able to perceive that I am one with all of existence because I have defined myself as this limited and separate self from all of existence.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to perceive this existence to be a collection of separate/impenetrable/conceptualized/abstract/solid entities that are disconnected from each other - and within such an acceptance and allowance of concepts of how and what this reality is, I also created such an idea about myself as an abstract/impenetrable/solid separate self from everything else within existence.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself as the mind set of this existence being a collection of separate objects.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe the perception/idea/belief that I formed about reality/existence - a collection of separate objects - to be real instead of realizing that it is merely an interpretation that I have projected onto reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the physical as consisting of separate/static/abstract objects.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the physical according to pictures that I see through my human physical eyes.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from the physical manifestations through defining the physical reality according to/as the pictures that I see through my human physical eyes.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to question the pictured reality concept that I have projected onto the physical reality and which I have believed to be what the physical reality actually is.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that 'isolated objects' are able to exist.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to believe that the physical reality consists of isolated objects.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that everything that is Here in/as the physical is the manifestation of me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate my inner reality from my outer reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to perceive/believe that what I exprience wiithin my world has nothing to do with what goes on within me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be lost within the concept of this reality being a collection of isolated separate objects.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto this image of myself as some solid/isolated/abstract/separate concept that is separate from everything else in this reality

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to condition myself into/as this separate self concept.



I accept and realize that I am not an isolated separate island from this existence/reality. I accept and realize that all and everything that exists within reality is one with who I am.

I accept and allow myself to embrace all and everything in this reality as who I am - the first practical point is for me to stand one and equal with what I accept and allow myself to be and become.

I do not accept and allow myself to hold onto the idea of me being an isolated object that is separate from everything in existence.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Desteni website: http://www.desteni.co.za/
Equal Money System: http://www.equalmoney.org/
Desteni I Process: http://desteniiprocess.com/
My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/WeiWuHere?feature=mhum

My Chinese Blog: http://blog.sina.com.cn/qiudaozhe

1 comment: