Sunday, February 27, 2011

Guideline of Self-forgiveness on Eating

A thread on the facebook discussion that might also be helpful for others: http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10150105501548670&id=683343669

The following is one of my responses regarding self-forgiveness on eating:

With regards to the point of judgments and guilt, I apply SF on them. Specific SF will depend on what specific judgment and guilt one is experiencing. For example, one point in my case is my judgment of eating as wrong, bad, negative and the guilt experienced thereof. The SF for this point can be:


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to charge the word eating with a negative value.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge eating as wrong, bad and negative.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from eating through judging eating as wrong, bad, negative.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge eating as wrong, bad, negative because eating takes the life of other life forms. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into the experience of guilt when eating instead of realizing that guilt is of the mind and must be stopped.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to experience guilt when eating because of the judgment that I have placed on eating.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in guilt when eating.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing eating to exist as a trigger point within me, triggering the emotion of guilt within me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word guilt to the word guilt.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define guilt within the word eating.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from the word eating and from the word guilt through defining guilt within the word eating in separation of myself.


From here on I can look at what other words I have attached to the word eating and what pictures and memories I have about eating. Then do self-forgiveness on each point of them.


For example I have attached the word 'killing' to the word eating. Then the SF for this connection goes:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word killing to the word eating.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word eating within the word killing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from the word eating and from the word killing through defining the word eating within the word killing in separation of myself.


Then you go on to disconnect other words, pictures, memories connected to the word eating. That is how one purify words.


After doing SF on this one word eating, one can continue to apply SF on other words that are related to this word eating, for example the word 'killing', to purify the word from judgment, emotional reactions, pictures and memories attached to it the same way as one has done for the word eating. So it continues.

This is the way of applying SF described in the Desteni Introduction Courses, but of course here I am just giving an outline rather than specific guidelines in the course material.

No comments:

Post a Comment