Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Working on the Energy Fluntuation System in DIP

The following is extracted from my 6th assignment of the Introduction to Desteni Course within the Desteni I Process( http://desteniiprocess.com/ ) , where I worked on the energy fluctuation system.


Writing:

The experience I am writing here is related to the design of energy fluctuation that I experienced in my office. When I was studying the Introduction course material in the afternoon after I had some food, I became lethargic/sleepy when I came to the point of the design of anger, which I know is a transcendence point I was facing. This lethargic/sleepy experience also happened before - although not necessarily as this particular case of studying Desteni materials. A thought ‘tired’ – one singular word – came into my mind. I applied self-forgiveness. Later I began to struggle to keep myself awake and I had a strong desire to lie down on the couch in my office to have a rest – that’s also when the thoughts of ‘I have to take a nap on the couch’ and ‘I have lie down on the couch’ etc came up into my mind. I also applied SF on them. As I continued to read I dropped into this experience again – my head started to become heavy, the reading became stagnant and ineffective and I just wanted to close my eyes and sleep. I closed my eyes and struggled to open them up several times – each time I was experiencing myself to be like in a dreaming state with pictures or segments of scenarios playing out in my mind. I had the thoughts ‘I can no longer keep myself awake’ and ‘I can’t win the battle if I fight with my mind’ somewhere in between those experiences as wanting to give into this experience. I did not go lie down on the couch and sleep as I did sometimes before. OK. So this is what I am going to work on in this assignment.





Components I'll be working with: 

Thought: I have to take a nap on the couch.



Emotions and Feelings: Lethargy/sleepiness



Words: Lethargy/sleepiness



Pictures: The picture of me lying on the couch comfortably and sleep



Memories: The memory in essence is the same as the picture as Sleeping on the couch experience – just in a different place.







The Thought worksheet:



Self-Forgiveness:



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the thought ‘I have to take a nap on the couch.’



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the lethargic/sleepy experience to the thought ‘I have to take a nap on the couch’.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the lethargic/sleepy experience to exist as a trigger point within me – triggering the thought ‘I have to take a nap on the couch’.





I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe myself to be the thought ‘I have to take a nap on the couch’ as who I am.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have to take a nap on the couch.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give power to a thought in the belief that it is me; that it is me telling me that I have to take a nap on the couch.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe a thought.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe the thought ‘I have to take a nap on the couch’ to be real.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe what my mind tells me through/as a thought.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am tired and that I must go to couch to take a nap.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that tiredness exists.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to act upon thoughts through believing it to be real.



I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to question the thought which I have accepted to be so normal.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make the thought real through believing it to be real.



I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that thoughts are not who I really am as LIFE – but a design of consciousness within my mind.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed thoughts to tell me who I am, how I must experience myself, what I should do and how I should do.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be mind-controlled through believing and acting upon thoughts within my mind which I have believed to be who I am.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto my self-definition according to and as thoughts within my mind.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in thinking.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to and as the act of thinking.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe myself to be alive within participation of the act of thinking.



I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that within participation of thinking I am creating and manifesting my experience in this world and for the rest of humanity.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be subject to energy.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be dependent on energy to experience myself.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to and as energy of/as a thought.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be controlled/directed by energy through believing thoughts to be who I am.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience energy in the belief that energy is me.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am energy.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe in energy fluctuations instead of realizing that who I am is constant – no fluctuation in any way whatsoever.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that highs and lows as energy fluctuations that I experienced to be real instead of realizing that they are of consciousness and only exist within my mind.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make energy fluctuations real through believing in them.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be directed and controlled by energy fluctuations and go into the experiences of highs and lows/ups and downs – instead of me directing myself and expressing myself as who I am here as the breath of life.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to and as energy fluctuations and thus make them real.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe energy fluctuations actually exist.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel depleted.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am able to be depleted instead of realizing that the experience of depletion is actually me allowing my mind to suppress who I am as LIFE.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe energy depletion to be real and thus experience it through my acceptance and allowance of such a belief.



I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that energy exists through my belief in thoughts and then manifest and experience thoughts – which is energy.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the construct of energy.



I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that energy is a construct of consciousness and is not who I really am as LIFE.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be directed by energy instead of standing as the self-directive-principle in my world.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abdicate self-responsibility through give permission for energy to manifest in my world creating my experience in my world to tell me how I must experience, who and what I must be, how I must act etc.



I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to express me as LIFE of oneness and equality as who I am.





Self-Corrective-Statements:



I accept and realize that energy is the experience of a thought – when I think a thought, I believe that thought to be me, I then manifest and experience that thought through voicing that thought and then I experience the ‘energy’ of that thought.



I accept and realize that ‘energy’ is when a system and me come together as one and I think I am that system, I give power to that system and I experience that system – that’s what ‘energy’ is.



I do not accept and allow myself to define myself according to thoughts/systems.



I do not accept and allow myself to believe thoughts/systems to be who I am.



I do not accept and allow myself to give power to thoughts/systems – creating and manifesting them in the form of energy.



I accept and allow myself to take self-responsibility to stop giving my power away to thoughts/systems.



I accept and allow myself to stand up and take my power back from thoughts/systems.



I accept and allow myself to honor who I am as the breath of LIFE – rather than honoring thoughts/systems.



I do not accept and allow myself to be mind-controlled through believing thoughts/systems to be who I am and acting upon them.



I do not accept and allow thoughts to tell me who I am, how I must experience myself, what I should do and how I should do.





I accept and realize that participation in thoughts/act of thinking is not an indication of me being alive – and that within participation of thinking I am creating and manifesting my experience in this world and for the rest of humanity.



I do not accept and allow myself to believe that if I have thoughts running in my mind/participate in thinking then I am alive – that is not being alive.



I do not accept and allow thoughts and energy to manifest in my world creating my experience in my world to tell me how I must experience, who and what I must be, how I must act etc.





I accept and allow myself to live here as the breath of life – being here as self-presence and self-awareness within and as everything I touch: “Here I am” – here.



I accept and allow myself to apply self-forgiveness to assist me to discharge of the already placed and manifested thoughts in this world and to release the enslavement and control of the thoughts, as well as the emotions and feelings that I have allowed within me.





I accept and realize that I will still be able to communicate and speak with other human beings the moment the silence within me exist, where only who I am remain as the breath of life, remaining silent and here with all that surrounds me.



I accept and realize that what will change is the experience of who I am – the words I speak, how I experience and express myself will come from within me, as me as one with who I am which I live and breathe in every moment as I remain here as who I am.



I do not accept and allow myself to believe that without thoughts/the act of thinking I am not able to function effectively in this world such as communication/participation in activities in my world or that I must become dumb/stupid/idiotic/dysfunctional within stopping thoughts/the act of thinking.



I accept and allow myself to be more effective and expressive within my participation in my world within the process of stopping thoughts/act of thinking.



I accept and allow myself to take responsibility to stop thoughts/act of thinking within my mind through self-forgiveness.





I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel depleted.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am able to be depleted instead of realizing that the experience of depletion is actually me allowing my mind to suppress who I am as LIFE.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe energy depletion to be real and thus experience it through my acceptance and allowance of such a belief.





I accept and realize that energy is a construct of consciousness and is not real and that it only exists in the mind – who I am and the expression of me is not dependent on energy.



I do not accept and allow myself to believe energy to be real.



I do not accept and allow myself to be dependent on energy to experience myself.



I do not accept and allow energy fluctuations to tell me who I am, how I should experience myself, what I should experience, what I should do etc.



I accept and allow myself to stand as the self-directive-principle in my world.





I accept and realize that when I experience fluctuation, I am participating in energy, because who I am is constant, stable – only energy fluctuates.



I do not accept and allow myself to believe in energy fluctuations.



I do not accept and allow myself to participate in energy fluctuations.



I do not accept and allow myself to go into the experience of highs and lows/ups and downs of energy fluctuations – that’s not who I am.



I accept and allow myself to live who I am here as the constancy and stability as the breath of life without energy fluctuations.





Re-scripture of the practical solution for the trigger point



When I experience myself as being lethargic/sleepy, I stop and breathe and realize that it is of my mind and is not real. If necessary, speak self-forgiveness/self-statement aloud to stop this experience of energy fluctuation. If it continues, take some physical actions, such as jumping up and down or using some water to wash my face – actions that can shake this lethargic experience off.







The Emotion and Feeling Worksheet:



Self-Forgiveness on emotion/feeling:



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the emotion of lethargy/sleepiness.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the experience of lethargy/sleepiness is real.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into the emotional experience of lethargy/sleepiness because I wanted to hide/escape from facing myself.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use lethargy/sleepiness as a means to hide/escape from facing myself.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to give into the experience of lethargy/sleepiness so that I do not have to face myself.



I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that lethargy/sleepiness in this particular case is the mechanism of my mind to protect its existence – it is me as the mind manipulating so that I do not have to face myself.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be dishonest with myself through giving into the experience of lethargy/sleepiness in order to avoid facing my transcendent point so that I can continue my self-dishonest existence of/as the mind – instead of facing myself Here and transcend the point that I am facing and no longer allow myself to continue to exist as a slave to my mind.



I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that when I give into the experience of lethargy/sleepiness and actually sleep on the couch – I am actually charging and boosting up my mind to apparently compensate the depletion that I experienced.





I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the emotion of lethargy/sleepiness to the thought ‘I have to go to take a nap on the couch’.





Self-Corrective Statements:



I accept and realize that the lethargy/sleepiness is actually the mechanism of my mind to protect its existence – it is me as the mind manipulating so that I do not have to face myself/my transcendent point and can continue my self-dishonest existence of/as the mind– thus giving into this experience is deliberately self-dishonest.



I do not accept and allow myself to be controlled/directed by the experience of lethargy/sleepiness.



I do not accept and allow myself to give into the experience of lethargy/sleepiness.



I do not accept and allow myself to fall for the trick/manipulation of myself of/as the mind as the experience of lethargy/sleepiness.



I do not accept and allow myself to escape myself/my transcendent point through giving into/falling for the mind trick of lethargy/sleepiness.



I accept and allow myself to take self-responsibility and face myself Here and transcend the point that I am facing to no longer allow myself to continue to exist as a slave to my mind of self-dishonesty.





I accept and realize that when I give into the experience of lethargy/sleepiness and actually sleep on the couch – I am actually recharging/rejuvenating/boosting up my mind to apparently compensate the depletion that I experienced, which gives my mind power and control to enslave me.



I do not accept and allow myself to give into the experience of lethargy/sleepiness and actually go sleep on the couch when my mind tells me to through thoughts in my mind.



I do not accept and allow myself to recharge/rejuvenate/boost up my mind through giving into the lethargy/sleepiness and actually go sleep on the couch.



I do not accept and allow myself to follow what my mind tells me that I am sleepy/lethargic and that I must go sleep on the couch.



I do not accept and allow myself to give my mind power and control to enslave me.



I do not accept and allow myself to believe that depletion actually exists.



I do not accept and allow myself to believe that I need to compensate depletion through going to sleep on the couch when my mind uses that opportunity to recharge/rejuvenate/boost up itself to enslave who I am - self-enslavement.



I do not accept and allow myself to give my mind the opportunity to recharge/rejuvenate/boost up itself to enslave who I am.







The Words Work-Sheet



Word-Web: Central Word: Lethargy/sleepiness Connecting word: Tired, Depletion, Avoid, Escape, bullshit, dishonesty, Yawning, Comfort, Couch, Sluggish, Low energy, normal



Self-Forgiveness:



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to charge the words lethargy/sleepiness with a negative value.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the word lethargy/sleepiness as bad/wrong/negative.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the words lethargy/sleepiness through judging them as bad/wrong/negative.





I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word tired with a negative value and judge it as bad/wrong/negative.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word depletion with a negative value and judge it as bad/wrong/negative.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word avoid with a negative value and judge it as bad/wrong/negative.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word escape with a negative value and judge it as bad/wrong/negative.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word dishonesty with a negative value and judge it as bad/wrong/negative.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word bullshit with a negative value and judge it as bad/wrong/negative.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word yawning with a negative value and judge it as bad/wrong/negative.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word comfort with a positive value and judge it as good/right/positive.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word couch with a positive value and judge it as good/right/positive.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word sluggish with a negative value and judge it as bad/wrong/negative.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word low energy with a negative value and judge it as bad/wrong/negative.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word normal with a positive value and judge it as good/right/positive.





Tired:



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word tired to the word lethargy/sleepiness.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the word tired within the word lethargy/sleepiness.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word tired and the word lethargy/sleepiness through defining the word tired within the word lethargy/sleepiness – in separation of myself.





Depletion:



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word depletion to the word lethargy/sleepiness.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the word depletion within the word lethargy/sleepiness.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word depletion and the word lethargy/sleepiness through defining the word depletion within the word lethargy/sleepiness – in separation of myself.





Avoid:



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word avoid to the word lethargy/sleepiness.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the word avoid within the word lethargy/sleepiness.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word avoid and the word lethargy/sleepiness through defining the word avoid within the word lethargy/sleepiness – in separation of myself.





Escape:



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word escape to the word lethargy/sleepiness.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the word escape within the word lethargy/sleepiness.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word escape and the word lethargy/sleepiness through defining the word escape within the word lethargy/sleepiness – in separation of myself.





Dishonesty:



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word dishonesty to the word lethargy/sleepiness.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the word dishonesty within the word lethargy/sleepiness.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word dishonesty and the word lethargy/sleepiness through defining the word dishonesty within the word lethargy/sleepiness – in separation of myself.





Bullshit:



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word bullshit to the word lethargy/sleepiness.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the word bullshit within the word lethargy/sleepiness.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word bullshit and the word lethargy/sleepiness through defining the word bullshit within the word lethargy/sleepiness – in separation of myself.





Yawning



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word yawning to the word lethargy/sleepiness.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the word yawning within the word lethargy/sleepiness.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word yawning and the word lethargy/sleepiness through defining the word yawning within the word lethargy/sleepiness – in separation of myself.





Comfort



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word comfort to the word lethargy/sleepiness.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the word comfort in polarity to the word lethargy/sleepiness.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word comfort and the word lethargy/sleepiness through defining the word comfort in polarity to the word lethargy/sleepiness – in separation of myself.



Couch



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word couch to the word lethargy/sleepiness.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the word couch within the word lethargy/sleepiness.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word couch and the word lethargy/sleepiness through defining the word couch within the word lethargy/sleepiness in separation of myself.





Sluggish



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word sluggish to the word lethargy/sleepiness.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the word sluggish within the word lethargy/sleepiness.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word sluggish and the word lethargy/sleepiness through defining the word sluggish within the word lethargy/sleepiness – in separation of myself.



Low energy



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word low energy to the word lethargy/sleepiness.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the word low energy within the word lethargy/sleepiness.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word low energy and the word lethargy/sleepiness through defining the word low energy within the word lethargy/sleepiness in separation of myself.





Normal



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word normal to the word lethargy/sleepiness.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the word normal within the word lethargy/sleepiness.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word normal and from the word lethargy/sleepiness through defining the word normal within the word lethargy/sleepiness in separation of myself.





Re-define the word in the centre-circle of the word-web:



New definition of the word lethargy: the experience of/through the mind as being of less energy, which is not real but can be perceived to be real through one’s own acceptance and allowance of belief in thoughts/systems/mind.





The Pictures Work-Sheet



The picture of me lying on the couch comfortably and sleep: There is a couch in our office. It is rather comfortable although pretty ragged. In the middle of this picture is just this chair while I am lying on the couch sleeping comfortably. My head is on the armrest on the left side of the picture – my feet on the right side.



Self-Forgiveness:



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the picture that I am lying on the couch sleeping comfortably with my head on the armrest on the left while my feet on the right – to exist within and as me.





I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the words comfort, rest, relax, sleep, attraction to the picture of me lying on the couch sleeping comfortably.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the words comfort, rest, relax, sleep, attraction within the picture of me lying on the couch sleeping comfortably.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the words comfort, rest, relax, sleep, attraction through defining them within the picture of me lying on the couch sleeping comfortably – in separation of myself.





I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to charge a positive value to the picture of me lying on the couch sleeping comfortably.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the picture as good/positive/right.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the picture through judging it as good/positive/right.





I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to follow what a picture within my mind tells me to do.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be directed by a picture and the energy attached to the picture instead of standing as the self directive principle in my world.





I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the picture of me lying on the couch comfortably sleeping to the thought of ‘I have to take a nap on the couch’.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought ‘I have to take a nap on the couch’ to exist as a trigger point within me – triggering the picture of me lying on the couch comfortably together with the positive energetic charge that I have attached to the picture.





Self-Corrective Statements:



I accept and realize that the picture of me lying on the couch sleeping comfortably together with the positive charge that I attached to this picture is not who I am and that within following what this picture presents and the energy attached to it, I am actually falling for the manifestation of the original thought ‘I have to take a nap on the couch’ – which is done from the starting point of escaping/avoiding to face myself/my transcendent point.



I accept and realize that it is not that there is something ‘wrong’ with sleeping on the couch comfortably – it is being directed by a picture and energy in the manifestation of a thought instead of me directing myself that is the problem.



I do not accept and allow myself to be directed by a picture within my mind telling me what to do.



I do not accept and allow myself to be directed by the energy attached to a picture telling me what to do.



I do not accept and allow myself to be dependent on thought/picture/energy to experience myself and do what I do.



I do not accept and allow myself to believe in what a picture and energy presents within my mind telling me what to do.



I accept and allow myself to stand as the self directive principle – me directing me – not being directed by thoughts/pictures/energy.





Re-scripture:



When the thought ‘I have to take a nap on the couch’ come up into my mind, I stop and breathe. I do not accept myself to go into my mind participating in this picture, imagining how comfortable and attractive it is to lie down on the couch and just sleep. Even if the picture comes up, I stop and breathe through the energetic charge if any. I do not allow myself to follow and be directed by the energy.







The Memories Work-Sheet



The memory is in essence the same as the picture.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Check out the following websites:

Desteni I Process: http://desteniiprocess.com/

Desteni website: http://www.desteni.co.za/


Equal Money System: http://www.equalmoney.org/


My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/WeiWuHere?feature=mhum


My Chinese Blog: http://blog.sina.com.cn/qiudaozhe

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a DIP agent. If you like what I do, you can work with me in the DIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment