Friday, October 8, 2010

SF on inner voice possession

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be possessed by the thought 'there is nothing you can do about it' and believe it to be real because it is said by Bernard in a video.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to take Bernard's words as like reading a bible and that those words must apply to anything in this world without any context.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have defined Bernard as my God, separating myself from myself Here as Breath in the physical.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to trust Bernard but does not trust myself because i have defined myself to be so inferior and that Bernard is so superior and that i am not able to trust myself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear that i may get lost in my mind as the words/voices running constantly and continuously.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have believed the voices in my mind to be real and believe them to be me and allow them to direct me.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to give permission for such perceptions/ideas/beliefs about Bernard to direct me.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it is impossible for me to stand equal with Bernard and that i must accept myself as being the inferior and that i believed that is also what Bernard wanted.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to exist as the self-definition as inferiority and justify my own acceptance and allowance and project it onto Bernard, and believe it to be real.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have defined myself as the energetic-systematic entity that i have created within my mind about Bernard and have allowed myself to be directed by it because i have believed it to be real and have allowed it to possess me.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to give permission for the existence of an entity existing within my mind which i have created through participating in it and believing it real.

I forgive myself that i have believed the entity to be my God -- the mind consciousness system becoming my God, existing in fear of the God entity within my mind.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that Bernard requires me to feel inferior to him and i accpeted such as real.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have lived out my self-definition as infeiority and believed it to be real.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i do not deserve to be equal to other beings in this world because i am aparently so inferior and unworthy.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to exist in fear of God which i have projected onto Bernard and the entity thus created in my mind as the representation of my fear as the God, which is actually the fear of myself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that although Bernard says that all are equal as one yet 'somehow' i am still not allowed to be equal to him as myself, which is but a perception/idea/belief/construct that i have believed to be real and have lived accordingly.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to turn Bernard's words into a religion where i believe that it must hold anywhere to anything in this world for example 'there is nothing you can do about it' must hold absolutely true and thus live it as if it is real.

I forgive myself that i have accetped and allowed myself to give permission for religion to influence me and have believed myself to become religious.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have turned Desteni into a religion based on my own acceptance and allowance.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have formed a perception/idea/belief about Desteni and Bernard, and believe it to be real.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have defined myself as this that which i have believed to be real as the perceptions/ideas/beliefs that i have formed about Desteni and Bernard - turning them into a religion and me being the follower.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be angry with Desteni and Bernard and blame Desteni and Bernard, existing in spitefulness and resentment - instead of taking self-responsibility for what i have accepted and allowed myself to be and become.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as the belief constructs that i have accepted and allowed myself to be and become and hold onto this self-definition, existing in self-interest and not considering what is best for all.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have abdicated the principle of what is best for all -- which is abdicating myself as who i really am.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to use Bernard's words to support my own self-definition and self-limitation, to believe that 'there is nothing you can do about it'.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have lived the mind-interpretation based on assumptions, perceptions, ideas, beliefs into the physical level, where it has become physically manifested.

I forgive myself that i have accetepd and allowed myself to exist as self-defeat and justify the self-defeat through believing that 'there is nothing you can do about it'.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to defined myself as the little voice in my head, and have believed them to be real as me, allowing myself to be trapped and directed, enslaved and controled.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to perceive/believe that there is nothing i can do to stop the voices in my mind -- instead of realizing that i am giving permission for mind possession to go further and deeper.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have given permission for the mind possession to take me over completely and believe that 'there is nothing you can do about it'.

Istop! I do not accept myself to be directed by thoughts/voices in my head! I do not trust thougths in my head! I do not allow myself to give my power away to the thoughts/voices in my mind.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have given permission for the mind possession to develop into the second phase right now with regards to this thought where the thougt appears as the voice 'there is nothing you can do about it' to constantly and continuously to run in my mind.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to trust vocies in my mind instead of realizing that they are not real but i have made myself to believe that they are real.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from self-trust - trusting my mind instead of trusting myself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to follow the mind chattering within my mind, believing them to be me instead of realizing that they are not real and that if i believe them to be real i will be trapped and lost in my mind.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to give permission for 'there is nothing you can do about it' to infiltrate all over the place - to insert it into anywhere where i perceive it to be able to fit in.

I forgive mself that i havea ccepted and allowed myself to feel sleepy and lethargic and want to divert my attention from the point that i am working with.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to participate in pictures/images/movies witin the cinema of my mind.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to want to close my eyes and participate in fantasies so that i do not have to work with the point that i am working with.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have believed that there is nothing i can do about it because Bernard has ever said it then I believed that it automatically becomes true.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to want to go into my mind dimension to hide and divert myself from working through this point to deconstruct the mind definition that i have accepted and allowed myself to be and become and define as and believed to be real.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to give permission for my mind to direct me instead of me directing myself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to veer into my mind again. I stop. I direct.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to abdicate the self-directive principle as myself Here through believing that there is nothing i can do about it - thus allowing self-abuse, self-defeat and self-sabotage.


-----------------------------------
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to give permission for the word 'irrelevant' to direct me - labling things as relevant or irrelevant without actually understanding what i am acutally saying but it has become merely a reative behavior.

I forgive myself that ihave accepted and allowed myself to give permission for such constant and continuous thought/voice manifestation to continue to exist within me instead of realizing that i am allowing my mind to possess me through my participation and permission.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have believed myself to be the voices in my mind, giving my power away to them instead of realizing that i am giving permission for enslavement and control of my mind through my own acceptance.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have believed that i can not stop the voices in my mind and have believed this to be real and have lived it out as myself as thus having become this definition which i have believed to be who i am - but it is not in fact.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have been lost in my mind in the voices in my mind and have given permission for my mind to take me over completely to manfiest consequences in my reality.

I forgive myself that ihave accepted and allowed myself to not be able to distinguish between me and my mind as the thoughts/voices/emotions/feelings as the programs that run within me.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have identified myself as my mind as thoughts/emotions/feelings.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to interprete 'standing equal and one with my mind' as 'believing myself to be my mind'.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have lived my self-definition as assumptions.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to form assumptions about something before i actually do my homework and research and investigate what it really is.

1 comment:

  1. Cool Wei, I see you had a lot of points to deal with regarding Barnard, and I guess you are not the only one that has allowed himself to be overwhelmed by his messages. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete